[ONTO ROUND 2!]
Let’s go on to our next game. [ONTO ROUND 2!]
Okay. This isn’t ours.
Arm wrestling tournament. [ARM WRESTING TOURNAMENT]
– We lost. – Yeah, we lost. [THERE IS SUDDENLY HOPE]
Wait, we can pick a guy. [THAT GUY DIDN’T PLAY YET]
You picked him. He should play, he didn’t go yet. [DRIVEN YOUNG BLOOD,
THE YOUNGEST PD JOINS IN] [WHAT WILL BE THE PENALTY?]
I’ll pick the penalty. [WHAT WILL BE THE PENALTY?] Getting kicked in the butt. [LET’S WIN THIS GAME] [DOWNSTAIRS’ GAME, ARM WRESTLING]
We’ll go ahead and play. Honestly, JAY and I are hopeless. So we’ll go first. [THE MAIN PD MAKES HIS MOVE]
Oh! PD Jeong! I’m thinking of you! [A MATCH DECIDING THE WEAKEST]
I wonder who will win. [TEAM KILL]
I say JAY will lose. I suck at arm wrestling. This will settle our weakest guy. Besides first or last place,
it doesn’t really matter. [A BIG MATCH FOR iKON’S LAST PLACE]
I think I’m going to lose. I don’t really know how. JAY has bigger arms than I expected. [GROWL, PUYO’S MENACING BICEPS]
Wow! [GROWL, PUYO’S MENACING BICEPS] [BULKY GUY IS SHAKEN]
That’s scary. [BULKY GUY IS SHAKEN]
I’ll judge, to be fair. [GROWL, SHOWING OFF HIS BICEPS]
Trying to intimidate him. He doesn’t want to lose. [BICEPS BIG BRO VS. SCARED YOUNGEST]
It’s a league of their own. [STRICTLY A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN] Let’s do this. Get set, go! [NECK AND NECK] [IS THIS ALL YOU’VE GOT?!]
Are you for real? Is this your best? [ALL HIS MIGHT!]
Wow, this can’t be right. [HIS ARM GIVES WAY…] [THE WEAKEST ARM WRESTLER THERE IS]
I don’t know how. He surprised me. [iKON’S PHYSICAL STRENGTH, JUNE]
He might be too strong. [JUST AS STRONG]
I’ll try to bring him down. – Let’s do this.
– JUNE is quite strong. [THE MOMENT HE GRABS,
HE CAN FEEL THE STRONG GRIP] [CALM DOWN, GUYS…]
Relax, relax. [TENSE, AS MUCH AS THE OLYMPICS] [TENSE, AS MUCH AS THE OLYMPICS]
– Stop, stop. – Not yet. Get set, go! [iKON’S PHYSICAL MATCH STARTS!] [AN EASY WIN FOR POWERFUL KOO] [HE’S S-STRONG… WHAT A MONSTER] Director, director. [THE YOUNG PD IS THEIR ONLY HOPE]
Have him go last. – He could be really strong.
– No, no. [DON’T SAY THAT…] [DON’T SAY THAT…]
He says he’s not. [ANCHOVY SONG THINKS THE SAME]
I think he’ll lose. He denies it. [AS IF SHAKING A BABY’S ARM] [AH… DIRECTOR…] [BABY-ARM PD IS TOYED WITH
EVEN BEFORE THE GAME] Grab, but relax. Get set, go! [IT’S CERTAIN WHO WINS…
SO HERE IS JUNE’S ARM WRESTLING GIF] [A-AWESOME…, I’M POWERFUL KOO!] Ugh! [ANCHOVY BRO ROARS] [PROVOKING ANYTIME, ANYWHERE] [PROVOKING ANYTIME, ANYWHERE]
Uppercut! Good! [I, ANCHOVY, WILL PROVOKE YOU!]
Stay still, I’ll hold you. [I, ANCHOVY, WILL PROVOKE YOU!] Get set… [GEE]
What was that, guys? [SMILING AFTER TRYING HIM OUT]
– Don’t take too long. – Okay. [POWERFUL KOO VS. ANCHOVY SONG]
Come on, please! Go! [IT’S CERTAIN WHO WINS…
SO HERE’S ANOTHER SONG BICEP GIF] [ONLY THE GOOD CAN SEE HIS MUSCLES!] [DESPITE LIFTING HIS LEG TO HOLD…] [ANCHOVY’S DREAMS ARE CRUSHED] [ANCHOVY’S DREAMS ARE CRUSHED]
– What was that? – He won. [UPSTAIRS 2 OUT OF 3 ARE OUT]
He beat the two of us. [UPSTAIRS 2 OUT OF 3 ARE OUT] [AWESOME GUY WHO WORKS OUT
IS THEIR ONE LAST HOPE!] [HE’S A BIT OF A CHALLENGE…]
I won’t have to play. [POWERFUL JUNE EXERCISE REGULARLY]
I sometimes shadow box. [POWERFUL JUNE EXERCISE REGULARLY] [EXERCISE IS ROUTINE, AWESOME GUY BI] [A BIG MATCH BETWEEN TWO ATHLETES]
He’s strong! [A BIG MATCH BETWEEN TWO ATHLETES] Get set, go! [PUSH] [PULL] [THERE IS NO KNOWING WHAT WILL HAPPEN] [GIVING IT ALL HE’S GOT…!]
– You’re winning them all. – So strong. Wow! [IT WAS A GOOD GAME…] [IT WAS A GOOD GAME…]
He’s too strong. I bet you burst your blood vessels. I can tell that BI and I
have about the same strength. So I’m exhausted. Boys are boys. – Now I can lose.
– Sure. [PENALTY: A KICK IN THE BUTT]
This is only a game. [PENALTY: A KICK IN THE BUTT]
Don’t let it get to you. [GO EASY ON ME]
– We have more to shoot. – Okay. [GETTING RESTLESS]
– Tired? – I don’t want to get kicked. – CHAN, not like this.
– Why not? [GETTING THE PERFECT ANGLE]
Lift your butt like this. [GETTING THE PERFECT ANGLE]
Pull in your legs. – On three.
– I can go like this? One, two, three. [POWERFUL KOO KICK!] [ANY HARD FEELINGS AGAINST ME…?] That must hurt a lot. – He can kick hard.
– Heeeyah! [QUITE A MISLEADING KICK] [QUITE A MISLEADING KICK]
He kicks so hard. [ANCHOVY GUY IS SHAKING]
Bobby, don’t go too far. [!!!] [JUST AS MUCH AS I LIKE YOU] [THE ANCHOVY GUY FAINTS] [LOLOLOL] Argh! Argh! [QUAIL GUY ALSO FAINTS…] [OW, I’M DYING HERE] [. . .] [THE YOUNGEST PD IS NO EXCEPTION]
That hurt so much. [THE YOUNGEST PD IS NO EXCEPTION] His pants are too thin. – So thin!
– That will hurt! [BUTT, REST IN PEACE…] But I can’t kick him lightly. [SMACK!] [THAT WAS THE LOUDEST SMACK] [THIS ADDS FUN, YOU GET THAT RIGHT?]
DK kicked with clenched teeth. What if we lost this game…? It’s too frightening to imagine. [WAGER WAR ROUND 2 RESULTS]
Shall we start playing [UPSTAIRS 1 VS. 1 DOWNSTAIRS]
our last game? [PENALTY FIRST FOR ROUND 3]
Pick the penalty first. [PENALTY FIRST FOR ROUND 3]
– Okay. – I wonder what it is. Tada. Grab whatever you want
from the losing team’s room. Really? We get to keep it? [EACH OF THEIR ROOMS HAVE TREASURES!] [OPTION 1, GAME GENIUS CHAN’S PC
WITH THE LATEST SPECIFICATIONS] [OPTION 2, BOBBY’S PRECIOUS SHOES] [OPTION 3, CELEB SONG’S IT ITEMS] [WHAT WILL THEY TAKE?] [SENSING DANGER]
– Really? – This can’t happen. If we take the TV from SONG’s room, that means we get to keep it. But realistically speaking,
if we get to win, [AN UNEXPECTED KOO-TWIST]
let’s take stuff from SONG’s room. We can loot his wardrobe. [SONG THE NERVOUS,
DON’T DO THAT… PLEASE….] [SUDDENLY DRIVEN TO WIN]
So that’s how it will be? Do you think you’ll win?
This is our game. [WHAT GAME DID UPSTAIRS TEAM PICK?]
I’m not too good at this. [WHAT GAME DID UPSTAIRS TAME PICK?] – What is it?
– The pull-ups. [A DARK SHADOW APPEARS]
There are rules to this. [SITTING AWKWARD TOGETHER] [SITTING AWKWARD TOGETHER]
Director… Can you do pull-ups? [ACCORDING TO OUR GUY]
Three at most. I can do about ten pull-ups. [13CM FAIRY GETS UP FOR FIRST]
13? That’s because you’re light. – JAY did well, but I don’t remember.
– Yeah, he’s good at it. – Get yourself lighter.
– Why is the bar so high? That’s not where you grab. [HANGING ON NEEDS WORK]
JAY was on tiptoe! [HANGING ON NEEDS WORK]
You can reach, right? [HE STARTS OFF DANGLING]
Get set, go! [LIGHT AND EASY]
One. – That’s swinging up.
– Hang on, arms straight! [I’M A TOUGH GUY!]
Three. [I’M A TOUGH GUY!] [I’M A TOUGH GUY!]
Four. Getting tired? Five. [GUY WHO WANTS TO BE SEXY 24/7] [THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IF I’M NOT SEXY] [JAY – SEXY=ZERO] – Six.
– No, this doesn’t count. [SQUABBLING]
Let’s not be too strict. This one counts, he was up there. [GUYS… I’M STILL SEXY HERE]
Who says it was six? [GUYS… I’M STILL SEXY HERE]
Yeah, he did six. [THEY WON’T LET ANYTHING GO]
No, this doesn’t count. [THEY WON’T LET ANYTHING GO]
Argh! [SEXY FAIRY DROPS CRASHES DOWN]
– Not that one. – He did six. [JAY DOES SIX IN TOTAL]
Nice job. [JAY DOES SIX IN TOTAL]
– It’s our turn. – You did well. – Six is doing a lot.
– Yeah. Director, can’t you go first? [HERE’S THE GUY WHO RULES THE GAME]
– Do seven pull-ups. – Seven? [PD, PLEASE…]
You can pull this off. [NO ONE KNOWS HOW GOOD HE IS] [EVERY PULL-UP THEY DO COUNTS!] [WILL THE DIRECTOR PULL THIS OFF?] [WILL THE DIRECTOR PULL THIS OFF?]
All the way up. – One.
– Oops. Straighten your arms. [H-HUH…?] [THE CAMERA LOSES HIM] [KILLED IN ACTION AFTER A SINGLE CRY] [THE PD IS ON OUR SIDE] [YOU SAID YOU COULD DO THREE…] [JOY VS. DESPAIR]
Director! [QUICK TO MAKE A FAN-CLUB]
Director! Director! [REALLY MAD]
He’s on our side. He supports us. [LOLOL]
Hanbin is really mad. [HANBIN TURNS HIS BACK ON THE PD] [FEELING GUILTY IN A CORNER]
– Do two. – That’s hard. [FEELING GUILTY IN A CORNER]
All the way up. [DOWNSTAIRS 6 VS. 1 UPSTAIRS]
We did way more. [DOWNSTAIRS 6 VS. 1 UPSTAIRS]
The score is 6:1. [UPSTAIRS TEAM IS UNEASY]
– Get set, go. – Okay. [AS IF THROUGH THE ROOF!]
– One. – Okay. [AS IF THROUGH THE ROOF!]
– Two. – Good. [THAT’S NOT BAD]
– One. – Okay! [I’VE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS…]
– Two. – Good. [MUSTERING EVERY STRENGTH] [DOWNSTAIRS 9 VS. 1 UPSTAIRS]
– Three. – Nice job. [THE DOWNSTAIRS SEEM TO HAVE VICTORY]
– This makes it easy. – Great job. – We’re going to win.
– I’m drained. [SEEMS LIKE WE’RE GOING TO LOSE…]
What do we do? What was the penalty? [AH… I REMEMBER…]
Taking stuff. [I WANT TO GO HOME]
Taking from the other’s room. [I WANT TO GO HOME]
– 9 to 1? – 9 to 1. [CHAN THE FIT’S TURN] [CHAN THE FIT’S TURN]
That makes it hard. [THE YOUNGEST BURST WITH ENERGY]
– One! – Wow, good. – Two.
– Yeah, that’s how you do it. [YEARS OF CLICKING BUILT HIS MUSCLES…!] Three. Four. [SLIP] [LOST HIS REASON TO WIN]
More! More! Do more! [TRAINER QUAIL BARGES IN] [TRAINER QUAIL BARGES IN]
Don’t laugh. Why are you laughing? He can’t go on. Five. [TOO BAD, ONLY THIS MUCH…]
Do one more! [DOWNSTAIRS 9 VS. 6 UPSTAIRS] I’m in trouble, I suck at pull-ups. [POET KOO’S WORDS]
Think of yourself as feathers. You have to straighten your arms. [DONGDONG FLAPS HIS FEATHERS]
Go! Good, but straighten your legs. [I’M A BUNCH OF FEATHERS] – That’s it.
– He’s good at this. [FROWNING] All right! [UPSTAIRS TEAM IS SHIT (?) SCARED]
One more, do one more! [FEATHERS GUY DID FOUR PULL-UPS]
– He did four. – I can’t do more. [DOWNSTAIRS 13 VS. 6 UPSTAIRS]
– That makes 13? – Yeah. – We did 13, how about you?
– Six. So it’s 13: 6? [UPSTAIRS TEAM FALLS APART]
Why did you suggest it? [A CHANCE FOR GREAT PRIZES]
If we win, take from SONG’s room. [SONG STARTS TO GET NERVOUS] Hey, this is do or die. Don’t laugh, don’t laugh. [DO OR DIE FOR THIS…?]
Don’t listen to what they say. [TRAINER BI BARGES IN AGAIN]
– Think of it as a training. – I’ll do 20. Wait, that’s too many. You can do 20! [YOU CAN DO THIS!] Whoa, he’s pretty good. [I’M WATCHING YOU]
Three. [I’M WATCHING YOU]
Straighter. Four. Five. [I KEEP SLIPPING DOWN…]
– Six. – That one doesn’t count. [HE STILL GETS GOING!]
Higher! Higher! [RAPPING AWAY TO CONVINCE HIM] [BUT SIR… I’M GROWING WEAK]
You did five. [BUT SIR… I’M GROWING WEAK] What are you doing? [THE TRAINER IS FULL OF SPITE]
He can’t after resting. [IT’S TOO LATE FOR ME] [DOWNSTAIRS 13 VS. 11 UPSTAIRS]
– 13 to 11? – Yeah. [DOWNSTAIRS 13 VS. 11 UPSTAIRS]
13 to 11. [FUMBLING]
SONG isn’t that good. – We all wore our mics.
– Yeah. [IS THAT HOW YOU’LL PLAY THIS?] [IS THAT HOW YOU’LL PLAY THIS?]
Okay, all right. [SIR, DON’T FORGET YOUR BRACELET]
And your bracelet. [NO MORE FUN & GAMES, IT’S DO OR DIE]
They’re starting to get picky. [NO MORE FUN & GAMES, IT’S DO OR DIE] [WHISPER] The director whispered sorry. [I’VE NOTHING TO SAY…]
How can you do one? [IT’S NOW 13: 11]
You said you could do three! [IT’S NOW 13: 11]
Then we would’ve won! But you only did one pull-up! [ONLY TWO LEFT TO DECIDE THE GAME!] [ADMIRED FOR HIS GREAT BODY] [BOBBY WITH HIS FOREVER SIX-PACK] [AWESOME GUYS WORK OUT!] [TO BECOME THAT AWESOME GUY] [BI EXERCISES EVERY SINGLE DAY] [THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY!
BOBBY VS. BI] – Here I go.
– You need strength. Go! [I’M HERE TO END THIS GAME]
One. – Two.
– He’s good. – Three.
– He’s real good. Four. [AMAZING MUSCLES TO DRAW FANS!] Five. [MORE LIKE THE BOBBY-NATOR] [MORE LIKE THE BOBBY-NATOR]
Six. One more. [FIRED UP] – Seven.
– Okay, okay. [DOES HE EXERCISE ALL DAY…?]
– Swing up. – He’s good. [BOBBY-NATOR DOES EIGHT PULL-UPS]
Eight. [BOBBY-NATOR DOES EIGHT PULL-UPS]
Wow! Great work. [CERTAIN OF VICTORY]
– 21? – Good. [CERTAIN OF VICTORY]
21 pull-ups? You have to do ten, then we tie. – We did 21 pull-ups.
– 21. You have to do 11 pull-ups. [STANDING UP] [EASIER SAID THAN DONE]
Ten? Just do ten! One. [SUDDENLY LEAPING FOR JOY] [STARTLED] [SHOCKED] [DISMAYED] [THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED…] [THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED…]
One. [AS IF HE’D SHOOT UP THE ROOF] [QUAIL GUY FLAPS HIS LIGHT FEATHERS] [THIS IS GREAT]
Nine, ten. [NO INTENTION OF STOPPING]
11, 12. [WHAT ARE YOU…?] [I’M JUST QUAIL GUY] [15 PULL-UPS! SO PROUD OF YOU] Even without swinging, he did more! [THE FINAL SCORE:
DOWNSTAIRS 21 VS. 26 UPSTAIRS] [DOWNSTAIRS 21 VS. 26 UPSTAIRS]
– Amazing. – Why did I try so hard? But I can do more. [GETTING COMPETITIVE]
Just between Hanbin and me. I can beat him, really. [DOWNSTAIRS’ ARGUMENT: TWISTS ARE FUN]
This would be fun to watch. [UPSTAIRS’ ARGUMENT: WAGER SOMETHING]
Give us something for the deal. – You can’t get this for free.
– You’re right. [EXTRA PENALTY: KICKING BUTTS]
– Kick our butts. – Deal! [DEAL! LET’S DO THIS!] The game’s on. If I do what he did, I can do more. [YOUR CHALLENGE IS ACCEPTED] I can do this. [BOBBY… DON’T PUSH YOURSELF…]
– But BOBBY… – Don’t push it. Can you, really? Yeah! [THE TRUTH HURTS]
Then why’d you do six before? [NOT SWINGING IS HIS EXCUSE]
I didn’t swing at all. [HARD TO BELIEVE]
Let’s do this. Why is he so confident? Didn’t you see me do one now? [PUYO BLOWS UP]
Me too, when it’s just one! That was just one time. [AH… SORRY ABOUT THAT]
All right, fine. A world of competition. [EXCITED TO SEE THE MATCH]
I think he’d do better. [EXCITED TO SEE THE MATCH]
Boys are boys. [EXCITED TO SEE THE MATCH]
What? Boys are boys? Getting so competitive. [AWESOME GUY, LET’S GO] [AGAIN, BUFF QUAIL STARTS TO FLY]
One. [AGAIN, BUFF QUAIL STARTS TO FLY]
Two. Three. Four, five. [AWESOME GUY MAKING HIS GIF]
He’s swinging up. [AWESOME GUY MAKING HIS GIF]
Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. 11. [GREAT POSTURE, KEEPING PACE]
He’s not tiring. 13. [LOOKING ON AMAZED]
14, 15. [BOBBY… YOU SURE ABOUT THIS…?]
16. [BOBBY… YOU SURE ABOUT THIS…?]
17. 18. 19. Do two more. 20. [AWESOME GUY FLIES 20 TIMES] [BOBBY-NATOR FACES HIM AGAIN]
Here I go. [BOBBY-NATOR FACES HIM AGAIN]
21 pull-ups? You can do this! [HA… I CAN HANDLE 20 PULL-UPS…] I’m sure he can do it. [KIDS, WATCH THE MASTER AT WORK]
One. [KIDS, WATCH THE MASTER AT WORK]
Two. Three. Straighten your arm. Four. Five. [BOBBY-NATOR GOES WILD]
Six. [BOBBY-NATOR GOES WILD]
– That doesn’t count. – Too low. [STRUGGLING]
10. [STRUGGLING] 11. [HIS POSTURE SEEMS OFF…]
No, that won’t work. BOBBY, you need to go further up. [TREMBLING AS IF A PHONE ON VIBRATE]
13. BOBBY, you did well. [FEELING BAD FOR HIM]
BOBBY. 14. [EVEN HIS OWN TEAMMATES]
You need to go higher. You’re shy of the bar. You need to get up there. Please! [WHAT TO BECOME OF ME…?] [GRABBING BY THE HAIR]
You said you could! [GRABBING BY THE HAIR]
My bad. [WAGER WAR ROUND 3:
UPSTAIRS 2 VS. 1 DOWNSTAIRS] [MAY YOUR BUTT REST IN PEACE] [PENALTY FOR THE EXTRA GAME] [THE VENGEFUL LOW-KICK!] [IT’S TOO BAD YOU DIDN’T
KICK LIGHTLY BEFORE] [SURGING WITH ANGER!] [SMACK!] [SILENT FROM TOO MUCH PAIN] [TO UPSTAIRS, WE WON’T
BRAG ABOUT DOING PULL-UPS…] [EXTREMELY PLEASED]
That was hard. [PENALTY: TAKING WHAT THEY WANT
FROM THE LOSING TEAM’S ROOM] I don’t think they have much. – They have lots of stuff.
– Really? [THE LOOTERS VISIT THE DOWNSTAIRS]
What do we take with us? Wow! [WHO’S ROOM GIVES THEM FRIGHT?]
They should see this. What’s all this? How can anyone live here? [POET KOO’S ROOM]
What a big mess. [THE MESS DISCOURAGES ANY WILL]
I don’t want to take anything. [THE MESS DISCOURAGES ANY WILL] Doesn’t DK have that $2,500 sofa? [HOW ABOUT A PRICEY SOFA?] Why is this sofa here? Where does it look at? – He looks at his picture.
– Ah. The one with him singing. [A CAREFULLY LAID-OUT INTERIOR]
– To think about the concert? – Yeah. He sits there drinking… And say, “That rocked.” [THE LOOTERS LEAVE WITH THEIR STUFF]
We have enough. [THE LOOTERS LEAVE WITH THEIR STUFF]
– Let’s go. – Yeah. [WHAT DID THEY TAKE FROM DOWNSTAIRS?] Instant rice. Towels. [YOU GUYS ARE REALLY PRACTICAL…] [YOU GUYS ARE REALLY PRACTICAL…]
Coke. You have a whole box. [STARTLED BY UNEXPECTED ITEMS]
Scissors. [STARTLED BY UNEXPECTED ITEMS]
We were too kind. What’s with the scissors? [BASIC NECESSITIES WORK BEST]
We don’t have scissors. [BASIC NECESSITIES WORK BEST]
You already have two. What’s this? [ROUND 3 PENALTY COMES TO AN END!]
I drank our manager’s beer. I can pay back with that. [iKON TV, SELF-PRODUCED]